20 - 26, 2003: Specially dedicated to people everywhere. To people of all colors, all religions, all cultures. Especially
during this time of war over in Irag and Afghanistan....and of terrorism. May there be a time
where the religions aren't misrepresented by those totting guns and bombs. May there be a time when we can accept the
differences between our skin and our cultures and realize the vitality, beauty, and strength it gives us. May there
be a time when we can all come together in P.E.A.C.E.****
Dec. 13 -
19, 2003: Dedicated to Dru Sjodin, a young woman kidnapped, possibly raped, and as of now (Dec 4. 2003) has been missing for
ten days. She was kidnapped from a mall parking lot in Grand Rapids
where she worked. Let us hope that she is found alive and her and her family brought peace and comfort.
Dec. 6 -
12, 2003: Dedicated to a young lady, a nursing student from Oakland University, Detroit, Michigan.
Two men, armed, came into her dormitory, up to her room, and robbed her out of the blue. They
threatended her life, blindfolded her, tied her up, have lost any meaning to their lives as a computer portrait is used to
hunt them down and for what? A DVD player, a laptop computer, and a cell phone. Way to go, guys. What a
stroke of genius, really......
- Dec. 5, 2003: Dedicated to all the people around Columbus, Ohio who are victims of the "I-270 Sniper." Truly, what is the draw to this kind of
macbre shooting gallery? Real people passing in cars on the highway, a school building.... These are real people with
real lives, not clay pigeons you morons.
- 28, 2003: Dedicated to Hilary & Zitlalit Arteaga taken by their non-custodial father. Their father, Luis Javier
Arteag, has an FBI warrent out on him.
- 21, 2003: Dedicated to Octavio DeJesus Farias, a young boy abuducted by his non-custodial mother who's alias might be Alma
- 14, 2003: Dedicated to Shakira Monet Johnson. She's a young girl who has disappeard and no one knows why or where.
It is feared she is injured or helplessly lost.
- 8, 2003: Dedicated to Ayah El-Saib. A young child taken by her non-custodial father and vanished. If you've
seen him/her contact the center.
is dedicated to the Nat'l Center for Missing & Exploited Children. The cases for November may all be found there.
Thank you Center for all the work you do and cases you've helped solve.
- 31, 2003: Dedicated to all the International Red Cross workers and police officers who were killed in the suicide
bombings in Iraq. Come on....why?
What is it doing other than killing your own people? Regardless of whether America needs to be over there or not, it was a sensless, stupid, irrational act.
- 24, 2003: Dedicated to all the victims of the fires out in and around Los Angeles,
San Bernendino, and San Diego, California.
Fire Officials now believe that some of these fires were purposely set. What did this accomplish? All the people
who are dead, the homes, wildlife, land, destroyed!
- 17, 2003: Dedicated to Chris Jenkins. A young man disappears and is found dead.
What happened? If you know anything, go to his webpage and let the family know.
- 10, 2003: Dedicated to Brody Albert. A child's life cut short by being shaken by the baby
sitter. Chidren don't do, nor understand, better by striking or shaking them. Learn to talk with them.
Sept. 27 -
Oct. 3, 2003: Dedicated to Audrey Herron. A missing woman, of which no one knows the whereabouts.
Let us pray she is still safe and comes home.
- 26, 2003: Dedicated to Nicholas Riconosciuto. A young boy playing in his neighborhood is struck down by a van.
Not just any van. The driver has an open beer bottle in the front, the van is falsely registered, no tags nor insurance,
his hasn't had a driver's license for 17 yrs., is a known alcoholic, there were skid marks for 100's of feet on the street
indicating excessive speed. The man is being allowed to walk around free. Please help the family of this poor
Sept. 13 -
19, 2003: Dedicated to Joshua Guimond. A young man at a college campus, leaves one dorm to head
to his. He disappears...all with the span of a three minute walk. Please help the family if you can.
- 12, 2003: Dedicated to Mrs. Germanson. A mother tired from a day of work, picks up her children from the sitter,
stops to pick up dinner for the family in the car and at home, and then gets struck by a drunken driver. In a split
second out of a normal ten minute drive home, a booze hound kills two baby girls, places a young boy in a coma, and makes
a mother paralysed from the waist down. All that love, that life, ruined for what? a $3.29 bottle of wine? or
perhaps a $22.00 case of beer? Some people really need to seriously sort out their priorities....
- Sept. 5, 2003: Dedicated to Kaden Germanson (See Sept. 6 - 12, 2003 for the story)
- 29, 2003: Dedicated to Adora Grace Germanson (See Sept. 6 - 12, 2003 for the story)
- 22, 2003: Dedicated to Karina Hope Germanson (See Sept. 6 - 12, 2003 for the story)
- 15, 2003: Dedicated to racing Greyhounds. The world of racing greyhounds is as terrible as the plight of the
fighting pit bulls. Malnurished, abused, beaten, run literally to death. These poor animals live a life of slavery,
fear, neglect, all for the sake of winning a race. There are some who treat the dogs well, but the one's that don't
far outweigh them and their consequences. Help end the racing now and let these pups live a normal life.
- 8, 2003: Dedicated to Holly Jones. A beautiful young girl with a heart of gold. In one single night, this
child was taken from the world sexual, and brutally beaten, killed and dumped into Lake Ontario. What possible reason could
there be to take the life of a child like this?
- Aug 1, 2003: Dedicated to Chantel Maragno. A young woman, a mother, who's husband began verbally abusive, then pulled
away to drugs, then attempted physical control when she tried to move out. It ended in him finally sneaking into her
house and shooting her to death. If he had turned to her instead of on her, their lives might have been much happier.
- 25, 2003: Dedicated to Michael Kouris and his mother, Pam. The facts do not seem so clear on whether the officer
was in control or "displaying" himself correctly
resulting in a young boy being hit by the officer's car and dying. A mother looking for answers receives the biggest
run around from state and other authorities. I wonder how they would've handled it, had it been their child?
- 18, 2003: Dedicated to Erin Jo Findlay. It is thought that after receiving several months of physical abuse from her
boyfriend, that Erin was breaking off the relation ship. It is perhaps this very act
that sent him over the edge, and while she slept, had him stab her through the heart. Now a lovely life is gone.
- 11, 2003: Dedicated to Michael Westerman. A young man and his wife, out on the town after for the first time after
the birth of their twins. They are approached by some angry men shooting at their truck. The probable cause?
A confederate flag in the back window of the couple's truck. I understand some don't like the confederate flag.
It is a symbol of slavery to some, just a symbol of the south - without segregation - for others, an emblem of history
and lessons we should never forget amongst others. If one feels it represents slavery, I can understand and respect
that opinion, but to open up send a hail of bullets to the person displaying it? Isn't that working to remove all the
freedom that was fought for in the civil war?
- July 4, 2003: Dedicated to Gary McElya. A man and his wife cruising along the road. It isn't stated whether
an accident happend, or Mr. McElya was driving to slow or fast, all that is known is that the other driver experience road
rage and decided a gun was the answer to all his problems. He shot Gary
in the head and killed him. Mr. Green, the other driver now serves 20 years for 2nd degree murder and carrying a conceled
weapon. Mr. Green is this trade off of a life and your life in prison worth the rage released?
- 27, 2003: Dedicated to Jamee O'Shasky. Jamee had been with a young man named Travis. Apparently things didn't
work out very well for she broke up with him, but not before they had a son, Tanner. Sometime after the break up, Travis
broke into Jamee's apartment and using a gun killed Tanner, then Jamee and finally himself. What did this accomplish,
but loss of beautiful people? If you have a loved on in an abusive relationship or are coming out of one, move, don't
let them know your address, get restraining orders, do everything you can to stop them from attacking you again.
- 20, 2003: Dedicated to Tanner O'Shasky (See June 21 - 27, 2003 for story)
- 13, 2003: Dedicated to Mikel Mathis. A young man interested in dating a young lady who had two children from
previous relationship. The ex-boyfriend, Mike Tudor, does not approve. While out having coffee in an attempt
to reason, come to terms, and hopefully establish a sense of peace to this situation, Mike decides the best course of action
is to kill Mikel. Four shots to the side of the head. Mike of course does not get the girl, is sentenced to jail
for murder, and probably thinks if he could do it over again, he wouldn't.
- June 6, 2003: Dedicated to H. Gregory Jukiewicz. A young man, out of no where is approached by a couple of men toating
guns. Shots are fired and the young man is dead. Over what? He had he paycheck, but that could be cancelled
for payment. They didn't take his souped up car... why the loss of life?
- 30, 2003: Dedicated to Christina McNeil. A young girl, three years old, is off to spend the night at her father's
place while her mother works that night (parent's are divorced). In the morning the mother is notified of a horrible
situation - the little girl has passed away. An autopsy shows later that the ex-husband, the child's father, had molested
and smothered her to death. That is NOT how to solidify a relationship with one's child. <shudder>
- 23, 2003: Dedicated to Dawn Leighton. A young woman's life is taken when an acquaintance, drunk on booze, breaks in
and attempts to inform her how much he loves her and wants her. When she refuses, he whips out a sharp instrument and
proceeds to hack away. He has just enough presence of mind to call 911 at her request. I bet when he woke up,
the headache from this hangover is not going to end.....
- 16, 2003: Dedicated to Ricky Moskwa. A young man using artistic talent to show his love to his family.
He is yet another live taken by the thoughtlessness of a drunk driver.
May 3 -
9, 2003: Dedicated to Tina McQuaig. A family, searching for 3 years, receives the answer they don't want - she's
gone, murdered. If you have any info on what happened please call them.
- May 2, 2003: Dedicated to Shaun Maggard. A young man makes a mistake, shooting a dog without tags, without an owner
by it, on a lonely stretch of road, thinking it to be wild. The owner is near (but not close enough) and what does he
think is appropriate retaliation? To shoot the boy dead. I understand the owners loss, but to take the young man's
life in return? ....
- 25, 2003: Dedicated to Frank Thomas Olivieri. A young man, contagious smile, avid athelete, an accomplished
baker, is called to the apartment of his ex-girlfriend under the premise of picking up their cat. The former girlfriend
arranged for her brothers to ambush Frank, which they did fracturing his skull with a metalic bat and robbing him of $16.
After this was done, ex-girlfriend pours a mixture of gasoline and lighter fluid and sets him alight. Was this
really the way to handle a break up?
- 18, 2003: Dedicated to Aaron Laws. A very nice, bright, decent man decides to help those less fortunate than
him. He opens up a basement room to a newly released inmate who, now clean and sober, is going to hunt for work and
then a place of his own when he can afford it. Things do not go well as the former inmate lapses back to substance abuse
and Aaron asks the man to leave. In response, the man, in the middle of the night while Aaron is sleeping, shoots him
in the heart and sets the house ablaze. Such ingratitude.
- 11, 2003: Dedicated to all the young men (and the camels too) who are sold of to be used in camel races. The
young men are starved, worked to death, some trampled to death during the races, and some beaten if they do not beat the camels.
- Apr. 4, 2003: Dedicated to Matthew Bravo. A young man returning home with a friend after a church event, are waiting
outside for a ride to come pick up his friend. Out of nowhere four members of gang come by and blam blam blam, shoot
towards the young men. The gang didn't know either the boys just a drive by random shooting. Nice. Doesn't
one have something better to do than just shooting people?
- 28, 2003: Dedicated to Jasper Burns. A young man, only 15 was killed by a drunk driver. When shall these
inibriated people realize, it's not the crashing of glass, or the crunching of metal, or the popping of tires, that one hears
on impact, but the ripping of hearts and souls as another loved one is lost to another family?
Mar. 15 -
21, 2003: Dedicated to Elizaberth Smart, a girl who was kiddnapped, but was found, alive, last week. It's nice
to hear some good news and a happy ending.
- 14, 2003: Dedicated to Christopher Aaron Meldrum. A bright young life is brought to a close by a person dopped
up on drugs who thought playing a trick with a shot gun would be funny. Entering the bedroom of the sleeping Christopher,
Richard Amodt fires one shot into the air, another in the mattress. After being rudely awakened and now shouting at
Richard, Christopher receives the shock of his life as Richard turns the gun on Chris' abdomen. The result is Christopher
dies. I'm thinking this game didn't catch on for a reason.
- 7, 2003: Dedicated to Mark Vega. While driving to pick up a friend, a man stepped into the path of Mark's on
coming car. Mark stopped and waited for the man to move. After waiting several minutes and honking his horn, Mark
attempted to drive around the man, who pulled out a gun and shot ten times towards the car, killing Mark. Why? So
Feb. 22 -
28, 2003: Dedicated to Mark Switzer. A man, an auto machanic, killed during an attempted robbery at his place of business.
How does one go from wanting to steal an auto part, car, merchandice....to deciding on murder?
- 21, 2003: Dedicated to all the poor children in Asian countries that are sold off into prostitution. Savage. Pure
- 14, 2003: Dedicated to Robert "Bob" Liljedahl. A young man walking alone on the side of the road is struck by a truck
and killed. The driver didn't stop, not caring for another's life, a family, or his reputation, which currently has
neither respect nor honor.
- 7, 2003: Dedicated to James Webb. A young man, an award winning chef, part owner of a restaurant, is found dead, shot
in the back of the head, and no one knows why. It is believed, tried, and awaiting an appeal, that his partner Guy Sileo
was the one who murdered him. Mr. Sileo the trigger man or not, what was the reason for it? Could things not have
been worked out?
- 31, 2003: Dedicated to Cynthia Hope, a young woman who was an ultimate victime of domestic abuse.
- 24, 2003: Dedicated to the "Fisher Boys." Young men forced into slavery as it were to work in a fishing industry
near Sumatra in the Malacca Strait.
They will receive no to little money for the 3 month service.
- 17, 2003: Dedicated to Susan May. An incredible woman who gave of her time and love to help and Aunt.
When said aunt is murdered and all clues point to a burglary, the police pin it on her. Every once in a while one simple
doubts the justice system.
- 10, 2003: Dedicated to Kelly Cummings. A mother looses her son; the family a brother. The girlfriend denines giving
momentos to the young man's family, even w/o legal ability and asks the mother for the funeral registry. Personally,
I don't think it can be more violent to a person's heart than that.
2002 - Jan. 3, 2003: Dedicated to "Carrie" Culberson. It is believed (and tried in court) that her ex-husband
has killed her, but they haven't found her remains or car. If you have any information please contact the family.