Dec. 22 - 28,
2001: Dedicated to Dallas Grubbs. A young child receives the brunt of a vicious act against her mother,
not that mom deserved the act either. A man to prove his point, show his anger, or his frustration,
for whatever reason, flashes and uses a gun. The result? he kills his child and a family looses one of it's brightest
- 21, 2001: Dedicated to John Pearson. A young man is going to help his brother from a fight between the
brother and another young man over a young lady. The Pearsons say it was to talk things over and resolve the situation.
The other young men say it was meet there to fight. Fist-to-cuffs, a duel, a fight, over a young lady (although still
violent) is one thing, however, a metalic bat and a tire iron are another. Gentlemen, you've killed your "rival's" brother.
His life is gone. You're rotting in jail. Did you still get the girl? Honestly....
- 14, 2001: Dedicated to Trisha Beristain. A young lady was murdered, taken from her family, and no one knows why. If
you have any information please contact the family.
- 7, 2001: Dedicated to Matthew Torma and his Mother. A young mother is hurt, pinned beneath her car. Her
four year old son, thrown and killed. All due to a person who doesn't understand one has no control when one is drunk.
He slammed into them and look what beauty was lost.
- 30, 2001: Dedicated to Beau Barton-Lewis. He was responsible, but not safe, as another person behind the wheel
drove drunk. Take the right to drink a beer, loose the right to start & steer.
- 23, 2001: Dedicated to Nina Albright. A young lady for the love of her boyfreind, and the desire of respect
for their baby to know her father, stays in their relationship. When she finally decides to leave, it is too late, he takes
all the money to keep her there and kills her. Love & Respect are wonderful, but so is life. Ladies, please
be consider yourselves in your decisions.
- 16, 2001: Deciated to Jeese Lockamy. A truck speeding, in the evening w/o headlights on, attempts to pass another
vehicle, looses control, and strikes a young man down. The driver - drunk - and he didn't even blink when informed he
had hit a person. If your mouth is on the bottle don't put your foot upon the throttle!
- 9, 2001: Police in Italy and Russia, last week, arrested 3 Russians and 8 Italians for the selling and
distribution over the net of Child porn. This week is dedicated to all those children, whose pictures they distributed and
positions were violated. And guys, do you think you represent your country well with that?
- Nov. 2, 2001: Dedicated to Jarrett Stephenson. A young man and friends are having a good day of fun on their
dirts bikes. It is ruined as another young man is careless with his driving, running into and killing Jarrett.
Cars, boats, dirtbikes; if one is driving it, one has to remain in control of it.
Oct. 20 - 26,
2001: Dedicated to Gina Lupson-Holden-Young: A young woman has ahusband who decides that abuse is the best way to treat
a woman. Time and time again she debates on whether or not to leave. HE eventually makes the choice for her.
In the dark of night, he pours gasoline into her bedroom and house killing her and her two sons Joshua and Shaun. Let
us hope they are dwelling in peace, surrounded by comfort and love.
- 19, 2001: Dedicated to Shaun Lupson-Holden (See Oct. 20 - 26, 2001 for story)
- 12, 2001: Dedicated to Joshua Lupson-Holden (See Oct. 20 - 26, 2001 for story)
- Oct. 5, 2001: Dedicate to Annie. A young lady on her bicycle on the shoulder of the road in the day, is hit by a man
who didn't "see" her. Driver's responsiblity people, you have to be aware of more than just yourself when driving a
- 28, 2001: Dedicated to Justin Schumacher. A young man at the age of 16 looses his life to a drunk driver.
While a family looses their son.
- 21, 2001: Dedicated to the victims of terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001. Washington,
D.C. and New York. So many
people from around the world. The world will indeed mourn.
Sept. 8 -
14, 2001: Dedicated to Charles Mayfield. Two men, brothers in the parking lot with one of their cars. Three men
pull up and begin shooting, just to hi-jack their car. Was it really worth seriously injuring one man, Charles, and
killing another, Kevin? The cost of a life and happiness really the same as a car?
Sept. 1 -
7, 2001: Dedicated to Kevin Mayfield (See Sept. 8 - 14, 2001 for story)
- 31, 2001: Dedicated to David White and his mother. David was hit and killed by a man driving his car wrecklessly.
To make matters worse the police & the state don't even get the facts straight, listing the case as non-fatal, subpoenaing
David to testify in court, then realizing he's dead arranging for his mother to speak on his behalf, but never calling
her to the trial. The man who was driving on a suspended license for non paid DUI's got off scott-free. Violence
to both, how unjust.
Aug. 18 -
24, 2001: Dedicated to Nicholas Markowitz. A young man is kidnapped and shot to death over a debt owed by another
family member. Five men take one young man and do the worst. Has the debt been repaid? Did they get satisfaction
for this? No, four are in jail now, and one is still running on the lam. Some good taking a life did for the five
men. If you have info on the one still running please conact the family.
- 17, 2001: Dedicated to Kyleigh Perot. The facts of the case, as far as I know, have not yet been judged. However
it's thought a young baby girl has literally been snuffed out, suffocated to death. What reason could exist? What
harm could the child have possibly brought? It is too sad.
- 10, 2001: Dedicated to Taelor Marks, his grandparents Richard & Jane Larson, and his girlfriend, Josie Peterson.
Four people enjoying a nice quiet day. Blam Blam Blam Smack Blam. Then they weren't and no one is even sure of
the reason why? Like there is a point to killing......
July 28 -
Aug. 3, 2001: Dedicated to Mickey Wright. A man, a diabetic is believed to have possibly been kidnapped.
If you have any information contact the local F.B.I.
- 27, 2001: Dedicated to Steven Kraft, Jr. A young man goes out to walk his two dogs and never returns.
If you have any information, please contact the athorities.
- 20, 2001: Dedicated to "Manny" Manuel Marcopulos Lopez, III. It is thought he has been murdered by members of
a church he felt ill at ease with and tried to leave.
- 13, 2001: Dedicated to Derek Bouse. A decision right, a decision wrong. A young lady asked to pick up
her younger brother decides she's too drunk to pick him up in her car. A volunteer steps forward to take the job and
leaves. Unfortunately he too was too inibriated and now one son lies injured and the other has passed.
- July 6, 2001: Dedicated to Gene Bouse (see his brother above for story)
- 29, 2001: Dedicated to Aaren Dunn. A mother makes calls and inquiries about the actions of her ex-husband towards
their daughter. Neighbors and the school make reports as well. The reports are lost/ ignored by the state officials
responsible. The result? One day the father, supposedly gone insane, attacks his daughter because she is the devil
and kills her. Who's to blame for her death? The father? The state? Someone dropped the ball, and
consiquently, a life.
- 22, 2001: Dedicated to Mandy Tusing. A young lady left her boyfriend's house, heading home, somewhere along
the way she was taken and murdered by drowning.
- 15, 2001: Dedicated to Faith McCason, and young girl whose life was brought to a tragic end via an accident caused by a
- 8, 2001: Dedicated to Corporal Daniel Gunther. A member of the Canadian United Nations Peacekeepers. He was
assassignated by a waring faction in the former Yugoslavia
while providing aid.
- June 1, 2001: Dedicated to Chip Gibson. A young man is discovered murdered in his apartment. The family nor
the police have any clues.
- 25, 2001: Dedicated to David "Ryan" Brewer yet another life lost to the irresponsible decision to drive drunk.
I truely feel sorry for the price the drunk driver has to pay for her deeds, but how hard is it to not drive after knocking
back a few?
- 18, 2001: Dedicated to Polar Bears. They are being poached and on the verge of being wiped out and yet they're
on an endanged animal list and have laws to protect them in all the countries that they are native. Go ahead gents,
kill them all, the same attitude will eventually destroy our world and kill us all.
May 5 -
11, 2001: Dedicated to Damian Alexander De La Cruz. Yet another person, a light of our lives, lost to the posion of
someone's gun. Why would his death solve anything? I don't think it did. I think it created a loss.
- May 4, 2001: Dedicated to Jacqueline Cuzzourt. Two young people who met and began dating in High School spending
time with one another. At the end of one visit, the girl's mother goes to take the young man home. Mother, Daughter,
and the young man in the car traveling to his house. The love, the friendship, the lives are cut short by a man driving
under the influence. When will people understand, the cost for a bottle of Alcohol, or a bag of weed, or gram of speed....will
NEVER be equal to cost of one, let alone three lives.
- 27, 2001: Dedicated to Crista Cussourt (See Apr. 28 - May 4th, 2001 for story)
- 20, 2001: Dedicated to Adam Brown-Cox (See Spr. 28 - May 4th, 2001 for story)
Apr. 7 - 13,
2001: Dedicated to Lauren Hafford. A young woman who had suffered emotional and physical abuse from an abusive husband,
tried to get him counseling, help, of any kind. Her repayment? He shot her in the back of the head a close range. Why?
Why must problems feel so unsurmountable someone feels the need to become violent to solve it?
- Apr. 6, 2001: Dedicated to Jianna Caiazzo. Drunk Driver behind the wheel of a car takes yet another bright star from
Mar. 24 -
30, 2001: Dedicated to Jeff Cross. A young man left for a relaxing day of fishing. He has never returned.
He has been missing since 1990. Let's hope for a save return, if at all possible.
- 23, 2001:Dedicated to Jason Thompson. What can be said? Jason and John two high shcool buddies out for
the evening stopped at a local Cost Cutter. There another young man for a reason unknown decides to shoot them.
Why? Two stars of life have been extinguished for no good reason, may their memories burn brightly in the hearts of
- 16, 2001: Dedicated to John Stoner. See Jason Thompson above (Mar. 17 - 23, 2001).
- 9, 2001: Dedicated to all the victims of Santana High School, Bryan Zuckor and Randy Gordon especially, who died. They died at
the hands of Charles "Andy" Williams and although it's been said he was abused by bullying, etc., but someone should
have been there to assist him, counsel him, let him know a gun wasn't the way to solvc the situation.
- Mar. 2, 2001: Dedicated to Karen Fereira. The potential of a bright young woman, cut short by a driver who was
doped up behind the wheel.
- 23, 2001: Dedicated to Marcus Sayre. A young boy who had Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. In the middle of
his battle with the disease, a man took him and had his way with him. He was found, and he and mom still had some wonderful
moments before he succum to his disease. One so young had to face a life threatening illness, and then a sexual attack
by a known man. I hope in his peace, Marcus has earned many happy rewards for the courage he shown in life.
- 16, 2001: Dedicated to Raymond Michelotti, Jr. A man is traveling at excessive speeds in the middle of a city,
during a police chase. Over a hill he goes, having no control of direction, speed, brakes, and in his landing path he
strikes a young boy, killing him. Was the run from the law worth it? Is freedom from a ticket for attempting to
buy drugs really worth the life of a young man?
- 9, 2001: Dedicated to Marcello Dinsmore and the foundation named after. Click his link to see the stirring
acts/tribute his mother does in his memory. Marcello Dinsmore, a light and spirit burning bright, despite being taken
out by a drunk driver.
- Feb. 2, 2001: Dedicated to Officer James "Russ" Sorrow. He was gunned down in the line of duty while pursuing
a man wanted for a felony. It's a shame that this violence had to occur, but for all he did in being one of
Greenville, S.C.'s finest,
I thank him.
-26, 2001: Dedicated to Leonard Peltier. As another President takes office, Leonard was shafted once again, by
the predecessor of the office. Two men in the same case, same situation, same circumstances were aquited of the crime
placed upon Mr. Peltier, yet all the evidence actually shows him to be blameless. He's been in long enough, relase the
- 20, 2001: A specail dedication to victimized loving families. Across our country there is an unheard epidemic,
headstone robbing. I'm not joking and it isn't a laughing matter. There are people so poor of money and respect
that they will go into graveyards and steal headstones for the monetary value of the marble or other expensive material used
to create them. It is utterly disrespectful and a heinous crime to those who wish to still pay respect to passed loved
ones. My own family has three headstones missing.
- 19, 2001: Dedicated to Kenny Richey a (young) man with a case complete stacked not to condem his
but to spare him, is somehow sentenced to die. Click his link and read his story.
2000 - Jan. 5, 2001: Dedicated to Theresa Robinson a young lady hit by a careless driver. Please remember, a car
can be a serious weapon if not handled properly.