- 29, 2000: Dedicated to Thomas, Emily, and Nicholas Lemak. Three children whom, last year, were killed with antidepresants
and suffocation for whatever reason, by their own mother. I don't care the ammount of fear, or depression, murder isn't
Dec. 16 - 23,
2000: Dedicated to Nikki, Harry, James, & Meagan. A
young lady in love and pregnant trying make life, home, relationship, and a baby work - not once but three times! The man who loves her, the father? Filled with rage, booze & inhalents, beats her till the children
are lost. Three flowers gone from the world's garden. Nikki, I hope you have strength.
- 15, 2000: Dedicated to Teresa del Rio, a lovely young lady and spirit who went to pick up friends and give them rides home at the drop
of a hat. One night a man just come out after a pick up and attempted to gun down her car. Instead the gunned her dowm.
- 8, 2000: Dedicated to Kyle, Cameron, & Rachel Anderson, all three children believe to be taken by their non-custodial
mother. Info on Child Search & NCM&CC. The pictures are age progressions.
Nov. 25 -
Dec. 1, 2000: Francisco Javier Andrade Vega. A young boy is missing, thought to be with Francisco Daniel Phalen Hernandez, a registered sex offender. They came from Mexico, possbily in U.S.
now. Any info, contact the F.B.I.
- 24, 2000: Dedicated to Matt Miller
a violent temper, and a gun make a horrible combination. A man soon to join the Smith family lost control of himself,
his anger, & his sense, during an arguement. Shoots the future family, Chris, a friend of the family, Matt, and then himself.
Tempers can cool, emotional wounds can heal, but not when violence is the end. Lives lost, beautiful souls gone.
Was the argument solved or forever in debate?
- 17, 2000: Dedicated to Chris Smith (See Chris' friend Matt above.)
- 10, 2000: Dedicated to Robin Brunet. As a young woman is crossing the street, a speeding car,
with an unobservant driver, slams into her. She lies on the road, already dead or dying. The car stops a second
then speeds off into the night. Can you provide this family with any clues?
- Nov. 3, 2000: Dedicated to Matthew Eubanks
- 27, 2000: Dedicated to Bringham Eubanks
- 20, 2000: Dedicated to Austin Eubanks
- 13, 2000: Dedicated to Brandon Armstrong
is Dedicated to Brandon's House. In October 1997, Susan
Armstrong Eubanks for whatever unthinkable reason or fear or ....something, shot to death her four children. The eldest
was Brandon Armstrong. In his honor and memory his Father and Paternal Grandmother created Brandon's House and NP Organization
dedicated to ensuring that Child Abuse will not reign and providing comfort to victims of abuse and their families.
- Oct. 6, 2000: Dedicated to Bunny. A young woman, her daughter, sister, two cousins, and
a boyfriend head out for a day at the swimming hole and a pedophile gropes one, shots and kills one, and threatens all.
- 29, 2000: Dedicated to the victims of the senseless attacks of Ronald Gay who committed
hate crimes against homosexuals. He Chose this week to walk into a gay bar and declare it open hunting season,
killing one and wounding six others. He didn't have a motive other than he just wanted to shoot gay people. Sad.
- 22, 2000: Dedicated to Polly Klaas. A young gril kidnapped at knife point and murdered in 1993. Her family
and city honors her memory with the Polly Klaas Foundation.
Sept. 9 -
15, 2000: Dedicated to Joseph Morse. A young man leaves his dorm room, the head home after exams. He didn't arrive
and hasn't been seen. Can you help?
- 8, 2000: Dedicated to Christopher Acosta. A young man, just beginning his life, responsible, dedicated, money
savy, a rare jewl, is shot and murdered for no known reason at a party. Why? Guns are not party favors people.
If you can help the family with info please contact them.
- Sept. 1, 2000: Dedicated to Bobby Fritz, a young boy taken from his home in May, 1983. Let's hope he still can
come home. Picture is age progressed.
Aug. 19 -
25, 2000: Dedicated to Kimberly Ramer. A young woman leaves her friends house to go home. She never makes
it there, and hasn't been heard from. She's missing, can you help?
- 18, 2000: Dedicated to three young ladies missing since 1974. Do you have any information on Julie Moseley,
Mary Trlica, and Lisa Wilson. Last seen at a Shopping Center.
- 11, 2000: Dedicated to Pit Bulls. The ring of pit bull trainers for the purpose of fighting them is nothing
but pure torture for these animals. We wouldn't put our families, lovers, through this barbaric treatment, why another
living thing, simply because we might think them less sentient. Horrible.
- Aug. 4, 2000: Dedicated to Megan Kanka. This is the little girl who was kiddnapped, raped, and murdered.
It is her memory that inspired the Megan Law in New Jersey,
the law that inspired it's Federal equivalent a few years later.
- 28, 2000: Dedicated to Shannon Sherril. A little girl snatched from her yard. She has been missing since October
5, 1986. Any clues contact the NCM&EC. Photo progressed.
- 21, 2000: Dedicated to an unidentified woman from southern Minnesota.
She was killed and dumped, but no one knows anything about her. Can you help identify her?
- 14, 2000: Dedicated to Joey Anderson. A young man steps out into the world
from his studies at school, headed home, and is struck by a car. People, there are reasons why school zones were invented.
- 7, 2000: Dedicated to Julius Aubrey. A young man and lady find each other, and love, but loose it due to the
law of the land. Forty-two years later, they find each other and their love again, only to have it ripped away by people
invading his home and taking his life, for nothing.
- 30, 2000: Dedicated to all the victims in the struggles of Northern
Ireland. I don't know the poltics, nor the religious differences, I am an unknowledgeable
American. Yet, there is a still small voice of my Irish heritage that says, "Ireland was whole before people came to its shores. It will be whole after
we're gone. The boundries we think are there, matter not to Erin." Still, I'm
glad some peace is being achieved at this time.
- 23, 2000: Dedicate to Wendy Dickens McCammon, a bright young lady with a heart of gold,
snuffed out by a jealous rival.
- 16, 2000: Dedicated to Melissa Lonon. A man obsessed with his relationship to Ms. Lonon, takes her away from her children
and family by shooting her. I'm sorry, sir, but that didn't bring love; it brought loss.
- 9, 2000: Dedicated to Samantha Rhodes. A young man says he woke up one day and was
told to kill. He then shoots his girlfriend, her cousin and her two children, and Samantha a visiting friend. Tragic.
- June 2, 2000: Dedicated to Steve "Nick" Hampton.
A couple whose life was tragically ended by a drunk driver who was driving NORTHbound in the SOUTHbound lanes of a highway.
Remember, if you pick up the bottle, stay off the throttle.
- 26, 2000: Dedicated to Erica Brussel. To see her story read from her boyfriend's dedication up above.
- 19, 2000: Dedicated to Mark Gibson. While attempting to retrieve his belongings an argument with another man occurs.
The other man decides that a baseball bat will help him win the arguement. Mr. Gibson dies. What did the other
guy really win?
May 6 -
12, 2000: Dedicated to Kristi O'Pry. A daughter. A mother. A friend.
She's vanished and no one knows where. Last seen after a friend dropped her off at the mall. Contact her site if
you have any clues.
- May 5, 2000: Dedicated to Amy Lynn Boyer. A
lovely young lady who was shot out of the blue for what seemed to be no reason. It appears however the young man was
somewhat deranged, and apparently stalking her for quite sometime. He even had a website specifically stating his goals of
getting her. No one thought to inform her, her family or the police as they viewed this? Why do some people
feel that they must take a life in order to get a life?
- 28, 2000: Dedicated to Casey Fiolek. A man, a bum, is a little miffed at the local police department. He
decides to take it out on one of their children, killing her. Violence did not solve his problem.
- 21, 2000: Dedicated to Tyrone Rivera. Sometimes parents have differences and grow apart. That does not mean
however that the children become prizes. Can you help Ali find her son. His father took him and has vanished.
- 14. 2000: Dedicated to Billy Crump. A man and his wife arrive home after a late night of work. Men approach
Mr. Crump and shoot him. Billy had $10,000 dollars on him, a rolex watch, and stepped out of a BMW in which his wife
still located. They didn't take anything nor approached the wife. Was it contract killing? Why?
- 7, 2000: Dedicated to Lynn Amos. A woman, who for some unknown reason, had her life taken away by being made drunk,
then burnt to death.
- 31, 2000: Dedicated to Joshua Hedglin. It wasn't an intentional violent act, but one young man has learned what
chaos and violence creates, what greif a family can be put through, the pain he can cause himself, when tossing caution and
responsibility to the wind. Guns do not kill people, people with guns do. Never, ever, loaded or unloaded, safety on
or safety off, point a gun at a person. You might loose a friend like Joshua
- 24, 2000: Dedicated to Tony Terroni II. A young man, perhaps budding artists, whose life was stolen by heroine.
It is too easy to be callous and write him off as an addictied fool. Someone gave him the opportunity to try, before,
the body got hooked. We need to make sure that pushers are removed so they may not take another life like Tony's
- 17, 2000: Dedicated to Daphne Sulk and her unborn child. A young girl is seduced and taken
advantage of by a 38 yr. old man. When it's discovered she's pregnant, the gentlman proceeds to kill the young lady
by stabing her killing both her and her unborn child. Cruelty at it's worse.
- 10, 2000: Dedicated to Kyle Gulledge. A young man cowardly shot through his front room window
in the back. A father lost a son mourned.
Feb. 26 -
Mar. 3, 2000: Rachel Carlson and Alexis Stuart. A mother and daughter killed as a man, the father,
couldn't live up to his responsibily, but would live up to the child's life insurance.
- 25, 2000: Stephan
Feb. 12 -
18, 2000: E. W. Strother
- 11, 2000: Dana
- Feb. 4, 2000: Dedicated to so many unknown newborn babies. They have been literally thrown away by mothers who
don't want them. Could we try protection or abstinence or adpotion, instead of abaondonment?
- 28, 2000: Officers Mark Stephenson, Thomas Monse, and Terry Miller.
Jan. 15 -
21, 2000: Phillip Dover
- 14, 2000: Charlotte Wetzel
Jan 1 -
7, 2000: Kim Cunningham/nee Reilmann